The mission of the School District of Oconee County is to partner with families to develop responsible, productive citizens who are life-long learners.
"BULLYING PREVENTION" POSTER CONTEST FOR STUDENTS IN GRADES 1-8
- Contest is open to all students in grades 1-8.
- Cash prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place winners in the following grade brackets: Grades 1 - 2, Grades 3 - 4, Grades 5 – 6, Grades 7 – 8
- There will be 2 grand prize winners from Grades 1-4 and Grades 5-8.
- A committee of judges will choose winners from each bracket.
- All entries should be turned in to the school office by October 7th. Someone will come by the schools to pick them up that afternoon. Principals will be notified of school winners so arrangements can be made to attend the awards ceremony.
- Prizes will be awarded during the week of October 17-21.
- Entries must be submitted on half a standard poster board.
- Only 1 entry per student. (no joint entries)
- Identification: Student Name, School, Grade, printed clearly in ink on back of poster
- Each entry will be judged on artistic aspect, originality, message, and effort, and must also emphasize the theme “The End of Bullying Begins with Me”.
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
ALIVE AT 25 CLASSES OFFERED AUGUST 16, 23 AND 30
CLICK THE TITLE OF EACH PRESS RELEASE TO SEE DETAILS
Showing posts 1 - 3 of 12. View more »
SDOC will continue to produce students who can communicate effectively, solve problems competently, think critically and creatively, act responsibly, and recognize and respect the right of individual differences.
Students will be life-long learners who are technologically literate and who are able to succeed in a diverse global society.
Our goal will be accomplished through positive instruction with appropriate assessment by a fully trained staff, up-to-date facilities and resources, parental involvement and collaboration with business and community.