The mission of the School District of Oconee County is to partner with families to develop responsible, productive citizens who are life-long learners.
Children must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2017, to qualify for Kindergarten. Please see the list below for items needed to register your student.
- Child’s long form Birth Certificate
- Child’s Social Security card
- Child’s updated Immunization Form
- Driver’s License or Identification Card of Parent/Guardian who is registering student
- Proof of residency: A copy of either a Power Bill, Water Bill, Gas Bill or a Rental Agreement
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
CLICK THE TITLE OF EACH PRESS RELEASE TO SEE DETAILS
Showing posts 1 - 3 of 28. View more »
SDOC will continue to produce students who can communicate effectively, solve problems competently, think critically and creatively, act responsibly, and recognize and respect the right of individual differences.
Students will be life-long learners who are technologically literate and who are able to succeed in a diverse global society.
Our goal will be accomplished through positive instruction with appropriate assessment by a fully trained staff, up-to-date facilities and resources, parental involvement and collaboration with business and community.